Friday, October 17, 2008

Koi Fish

Your Ad Here

Koi Fish has been very popular in todays aquatic hobby. Actually Koi is a Japanese name for carp. Its just that through media and aquarium fish hobby hype, The Carp has been known also today as Koi Fish.

Koi are easily adapted to their surrounding. It is widely distributed throughout the continent as it has the traits of a hardy fish, unlike cichlids which some of the species require proper care, koi fish species are easy and a good attraction to your pond.


I have read some article years ago on how to make a pond for koi or carp, in which it has the dimensions of an adaptable habitat for all seasons. The dimensions are; 6 feet high, the diameter depends to you, and so on, I will show some illustrations and some detailed tips on my next post on How to Build a Koi Pond in which it can survive till winter. Just Keep Track of my post...

1 comments:

Jack said...

marine reef aquarium handbook
wow... find it interesting... hope it'll be beneficial for me and my friends...